What's new

Cannot get games to run on Dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

George H

Well, I've been trying to get both Luigi's Mansion and Mario Kart Double Dash to work on Dolphin and have had no luck with both. I have left all the dolphin settings at their default.

With Luigi's mansion, the nintendo logo appears and nothing else happens. I receive no sound or anything. It will just lock up with the logo there. With Mario Kart, the screen will remain black and nothing will load, yet the values on the bottom of the emu (fps, core..etc) keep changing values, but there is nothing on the screen.

Any and all help is extremely appreciated.

My system specs are:

P4 2.8C
ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe
512mb Corsair TwinX PC3200LL
ATI 9200SE :yucky:

Thanks

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Ok, it's funny how people come in and think Dolphin is absolutely flawless. I find that hilarious.

Read the compatibility thread and think about this thread. :\ Dolphin isn't flawless, Luigi's Mansion doesn't go past the Nintendo logo. There is no sound on the teaser, and it isn't full speed. No matter how good your PC is, Dolphin won't run like the GC.

Knuckles

Read the rules: look in the compatibility thread and ask question there AFTER if you can't find anything (some lazy asses will ask automaticly.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.