What's new

Can somebody explain to me how to export textures w/ VRML?

E

emuguy

I think he wants to dump the VRML with the textures mapped onto it. hehe! Lazy arse;)

robpearmain

I'm not that lazy

emuguy said:
I think he wants to dump the VRML with the textures mapped onto it. hehe! Lazy arse;)

I only want the textures to be saved individually, not just appear in the window

E

emuguy

robpearmain said:
I only want the textures to be saved individually, not just appear in the window

ok, probably already been said in this post. But anyway. Go to youre emu directory and make a folder called Tiles. Then when you run the game go to the graphics plugin settings and check the box that says dump textures. That will dump textures into the Tiles dir as they are loaded in the emu. It will take some searching to find the textures you are looking for. Also make sure that the dump textures check box is checked before you start a level. cos once a texture is loaded it wont dump if you have checked the box afterwards.

DasT

I know this post has been dead for a while but :p, i'm trying myself to extract textues from mario kart and after following all the instruction in here i'm left with just one texture that doesn't look like anything from the game that changes itself, i'll probably eventually figure this out (even tho i'm an absolute n00b to emulation) but incase i don't any help would be appreciated like a step-by-step that first time computer users could understand :)

i think i just flushed my pride down the toilet...