What's new

Booting............

Guido

You must be getting tired of all those noobs who ask stupid questions... If you are tired of them, don't read any further.

How long should booting take when you load a game? I am trying to run RE4 but it keeps booting... When I tried the computer seemingly crashed, until I noticed the electricity cable was loose... :plain:

I think I let it boot for about 15 minutes... and I think that should be enough. I know RE4 shouldn't run entirely, but it should display an intro screen.

My system:
3.0 GhZ
512 Mb Ram
Ati Raedon (?) gfx card, I really dont know xactly what it is, but it's pretty good...
and 80 GB, if that would help

Booting............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :yawn:

Aks

probably a bad image, when I tried it, it booted without any "booting" dialogue

OP
G

Guido

I see the Icon of RE4 (in Data map, and loaded in Dolphin). I click the right mouse button and then "play". Then it booted. The file is on my hard disk. If the file is NOT corrupt, could I open the image with WinISO? Because that's impossible. But it does have a RE4 icon in Dolphin when I load it...