What's new

Booting........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
It says "booting ..." when ever i try to boot any of my legally backed up copies

For ever!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!

Please!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!

untitled1dw.jpg

make sure you have downloaded the DLL pack and put the files into the main dolphin folder so that the plugins are recognized.

hmm make sure the file is .gcm and not .iso or another format. if it is you can just rename it to .gcm with no problems.

edit: also its possible that the game is not supported.

Stezo2k

S-2K
maxim(L2) said:
you cannot run the game in me or win98

from the screenshot, i wouldn't say that was windows 9x....

and also may i ask which games are you trying because they might be incompatible

Guru64

Your GCM's are corrupt. I have the same problem with games I dumped myself, while downloaded ones work fine. If anyone can help us out, please do.

OP
spork9

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
windows Blinds is what makes my screenshot look like that and the iso files are GCM. files
I turned on dysnatch or w/e its called and got only MarioKart DD 2 work but, no sound and still runs crappy. no other roms work.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
spork9 said:
windows Blinds is what makes my screenshot look like that and the iso files are GCM. files
I turned on dysnatch or w/e its called and got only MarioKart DD 2 work but, no sound and still runs crappy. no other roms work.

MKDD's sound isn't supported, and by "crappy" I assume you mean speed? Speed isn't everything, as long as the game works it's quite impressive.

JinXD

Guru64 said:
Your GCM's are corrupt. I have the same problem with games I dumped myself, while downloaded ones work fine. If anyone can help us out, please do.
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion so quickly. I have only ever had one corrupt dump and that was when I accidently switched off the cube half-way through! It depends on what ripper you are using, I'd advise having a search of the web for other apps see if you have any success with them.

What games were you having problems with anyway?

Guru64

I have tried two different programs, and they both give me bad dumps. I'll try it again this evening with Super Mario Sunshine.