What's new

Black Screen Glide 64

super_gamer

I have downloaded Glide64_NapalmWX_R1.1, everything has been placed in its respective folders, I have been able to load the game however I receive a black screen, it is quite strange though, when I go to file, it seems to seep a bit of the game color through, and I have noticed that the game in question monopoly is in full screen not just quarter as it first was.

What is causing this problem that the screen is black?

Forgot to mention, audio is fully functioning.

My graphics card is Nvidia GeForce FX5500.

Any help appreciated.

Ta.

Last edited:
OP
S

super_gamer

No, I just went to options and changed from jabo to glide, I can see flickers of the screen if I move the emulator screen, and its a bit slow.

I'm not using any other plugins then what I've mentioned.

Thanks.

P

Pokemaniacs

I have downloaded Glide64_NapalmWX_R1.1, everything has been placed in its respective folders, I have been able to load the game however I receive a black screen, it is quite strange though, when I go to file, it seems to seep a bit of the game color through, and I have noticed that the game in question monopoly is in full screen not just quarter as it first was.

What is causing this problem that the screen is black?

Forgot to mention, audio is fully functioning.

Glide64_NapalmWX_R1.1 is not the latest but the latest WIP also have some problem when you run in fullscreen mode.

You can download the latest WIP from h**p://www.emuxhaven.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7202

For WIP, set your fullscreen mode resolution same as window mode resolution and you will not get 1/3 screen when you do fullscreen mode for the second or subsequent game.

OP
S

super_gamer

Thank you for your help. I did what noobs do and I did not update with the most recent graphic card update, I believed that it was at the beginning but when I double checked it wasn't so.

Apologies for the inconvenience.