What's new

BioHazard: Code Veronica Crash

sixthday

Not sure if this is a bug or just my machine problem.

There are several problems when I play.

1, the sound keeps missing. It randomly happens when the door open video is played. It accompanied by the graphics error after that.

2, the game dont show anything when I take the sub to the underworld place. But when I move I can hear the sound, if I happen to move to the right place, I can open door(the video shows).

3, the whole program be dead after I enter the military training facility(there should be 3 dogs). I can only close the program by useing Task Manager

I have:

P4 2.4G, 768m pc3200, ATI 9700 pro, run WINXP Sp1

OzTm

If you would read other threads, you would already know that these are bugs that will most probably all be fixed in the next version.
1. Wait for next version.
2. You can move using the map to see where you are. Fixed now, so wait for the next version.
3. The emu hangs after entering the military facility AFTER you have already been to the submarine part, and not because you get to the three dogs, but because there starts a cutscene showing a giant worm. Fixed now, so wait for the next version.

Oh... I forgot to mention: I think you should just wait for the next version :)
So, no, it's not because of your PC. They are bugs.

Action

Wnen you enter the military training facility, skip the cutscene and run to the door.
You must enter the door before giant worm burst out from the ground.

I found another problem- there is some kind of bug with the "Tiger puzzle" in Antarctica, the tiger doesn't move at all even when the power at the facility is on :(
Here is the save near the tiger http://action.hotmail.ru/chankast/vms.bin