What's new

Big problem in Zelda Majora´s Mask

Big goron

I have a big problem that i can´t fix. I´am at the third palace the one in water and whenever i put on my zora mask and try to shoot the boomerang the game freezes and nothing happends so i must restart it. I´am in the room where you find the chest with the dungeon map. So when i sink to the bottom there is 2 arm´s in a hole so i can´t shoot them. Neither can i go to the surface if i´am standing to close to them then the game freezes again. I have looked at the forum for this problem but i haven´t found anything. So please you out there that is good at these emu stuff help me i´am a begginer at emus. Please forgive my english i´am from Sweden.

OP
B

Big goron

Specs

AMD athlon 1.8 ghz
Windows xp home edition
512 mb ram
Direct x 9.0
Nvidia Geforce MX 420 64 MB
Nvidia nforce audio

And i use Pj 64 1.5 to play Zelda.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
i played the entire game on an mx440 so your specs are ok, update to 1.5 and use the Jabo 1.6 plugin, i use the stock plugin for sound and the nrage control plugin.

OP
B

Big goron

New problem

I have discovered a new problem which shows up when you play the game with a small size window. The game freezes if a play with a fullsize window like i told you earlier but if i play the game in a smallsize window i get a error messege if i fire the boomerang or try to raise to surface it says error executing from non-mapped space. verify ROM and ROM Settings. Does anyone know what this means?

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
update to 1.6 and see if that works. check to make sure your rom is not a bad dump using good64. check to make sure your gfx driver are up to date.:bouncy:

OP
B

Big goron

pj64 1.6

I have tried with 1.6 it´s the same result. I have also tried with goodn64 and i have 2 different versions of the game and the program places the files in a europecatalog and a usacatalog i don´t know if that´s good or bad and i have updated my drivers so i don´t know what to do.