What's new

Big Brother (UK) Thread

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Big Brother (UK)

Anyone else been watching it? As usual, I'm hooked. :doh:

But anyway, just wanted to know who's been watching it and what you think of this series?

Nush is a total babe. :inlove:

That's all I really wanted to say. ;)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I watch it... I like nush & sissy :inlove:

its better than last year, and if they fail this latest task i think their all going to fall out, federico was making me laugh out loud when he talked dirty to the female voice of big brother

"I want to see you shit" LOL

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
It sucks more balls than Jenna Jamerson

Seriously its the most boring trash I have ever watched, why on earth would you want to watch a group of people whos collective IQ is lower than their shoe size:doh:

I read an article trying to explain its popularity, and the only thing i could really agree with was that its an alternative to soaps..

:getlost:

Ok seriously, what is it about this show that is in any way good, watchable? People interact with each other in a house... WOW!!!! "What next Big Brother at the ant hill"

"Well today the queen ant took a shit and killed one of the workers"... :satisfied (!)

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Bah stick me scott and sytaylor in a room with a few crates of beer then you will have fucking ratings:satisfied

vampireuk said:
Bah stick me scott and sytaylor in a room with a few crates of beer then you will have fucking ratings:satisfied

Men Behaving Badly didn't have shiznit on us :saint: :holiday:

internalised

I read this book by Ben Elton based on Big Brother and he was basically ridiculing reality TV in any form... in it one of the housemates got murdered by one of the others and they did it while wearing a bedsheet over their head so they wouldn't be recognised. They stuck a knife in the girl's head while she was on the loo which was kinda amusing.

But yeah. I got bored after Anouska went cause if there's nobody annoying then all interest is gone for me.

This is my longest ever post and it's on the subject of Big Brother. What does that say about me:D

blizz

vampireuk said:

that's called being a teenager :p

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
*lol* - Was pretty funny today when Ray lost his temper when he found out that 10 people have to live on £37 next week! :happy: