What's new

Banjo Tooie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukeskywalkie

Will Banjo Tooie EVER work on ANY emualtor???? It probably works on an emulator other than pj64(which I love) but I cannot get any other emulator to work! I haven't played it in a year and never got past the first world before my little bro broke the cartridge so pleeeaaassseee!

OP
L

Lukeskywalkie

wow. that was a quick response. BTW, Can I use my own avatar? I have no idea what to pick from your list as there are no pics. kinda off the subject, but this is a forum. Also, How in the world did you get 1900 posts!!! have you been here 200 yrs, or did you do a whole S***load of spamming?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
er you can set your avatar in your profile somewhere... my post count... well i'm the PR guy lol ;)

icepir8

Lukeskywalkie said:
wow. that was a quick response. BTW, Can I use my own avatar? I have no idea what to pick from your list as there are no pics. kinda off the subject, but this is a forum. Also, How in the world did you get 1900 posts!!! have you been here 200 yrs, or did you do a whole S***load of spamming?

Smiff has multiple personalies. :biggrin:

CLSugarman

only ones that run banjo tooie are Nemu and Apollo. The emus are still under development. Not for public yet.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
CLSugarman said:
only ones that run banjo tooie are Nemu and Apollo. The emus are still under development. Not for public yet.

that's wrong/misleading actually, but it doesn't matter cos as you say none are available.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I guess smiff got his posts like me ;)
As for what i know of...two or maybe three or four private betas are running bt ATM...
These are apollo (by azimer), pj (modified by azimer) and 1964 (modified by azimer). And lastly, the one which has been running BT most, Nemu.

But NONE, are publicly released yet.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Not that I don't trust Lemmy, LAC, and Azimer, but I have a nasty habit of not believing anything until I've seen it running on my own computer.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i'd say project64 looks more promising ;) also Doomulation what you're saying is ridiculous.. you think azimer is taking every emu source in turn and adding tooie support? No. Azimer is certainly very important to the effort but he's working with 2 other people on one emu first, then if succesful hopefully it can be used in others... doesn't that sound a more realistic way? Now i'm going to close this thread because all this ill-informed speculation is not helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.