What's new

Banjo-Kazooie limited to 2-buttons at a time

sean0michael

From searching the forums, it sounds like I should be able to use up to 5 buttons at a time, but maybe I'm just blind.

I have found that when I play Banjo-Kazooie, I cannot press more than two buttons on the keypad at the same time and have the actions performed. For example, if I am running, then try to flip jump by pressing Z+A, I cannot. I have to stop, press-and-release Z+A, then press the d-pad keys.

I have not been able to find some sort of option that allows me to increase or decrease the number of inputs allowed at any given time. The buttons all work individually, but for some reason they will not work in groups of 3 or more. Any ideas?

Allnatural

sean0michael said:
From searching the forums, it sounds like I should be able to use up to 5 buttons at a time, but maybe I'm just blind.
Keyboard I assume? Mine is limited to two simultaneous inputs; yours would seem to be the same. As stated before, it's a physical limitation.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
its a limitation of PS/2 socket devices. as they are a bilateral connection (2 way)

usb on the other hand can have multiple data transfers at once, hence why a Usb keyboard you can press up to about 8 buttons at once.