What's new

Audio Plugin in dolphin beta?

shadow1500

Unregistred User
only track sound is supported on both beta and teaser,
the beta or teaser do not have a sound plugin.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
;) hint hint ...
well since there is a release today i can say it was a hint that dolphin does contains audio now

shadow1500

Unregistred User
AHHHHH,
shadow1500 is extremly depressed...
why does the music starts... goes for 2 secconds.. and then stops? (SSBM)
what am i doing wrong?

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
i find that when i enable sound and press on ok theres sum sound but when i go back on the sound settings it isnt checked. What's goin on?

shadow1500

Unregistred User
DarthDazDC said:
i find that when i enable sound and press on ok theres sum sound but when i go back on the sound settings it isnt checked. What's goin on?
there is all sound except for music that only goes 2 - 3 sec and then stops
i also tried the dump thing its not working...

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
shadow1500 said:
there is all sound except for music that only goes 2 - 3 sec and then stops
i also tried the dump thing its not working...

Depends what game you try. I've tried a few Nintendo-made ones, and it seems like they use a unsupported or partically-unsupported sound format. Kirby Air Ride reacts the same with sound as SSBM does, can't say I'm not suprised. Pity.

.. Luigi's Mansion doesn't have sound at all. :(

Knuckles

ok, I'm gonna explain some stuff:

-The audio plugin configuration is simply useless, the sound is on and can't be turned off. The dialog was made to be working but seems like they finally didn't .
-The audio is NOT WORKING IN ALL GAMES, there are main 2 types of audio used, one of those is used my most big games like Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart DD, etc. You won't be able to hear smth on those games.The other games using the other type should have audio.
-The DVD streaming audio has been disabled because it was some kind of "hack"
-The Music bug in some games (Smash Melee, Custom Robo) is simply a bug that they didn't find the way to fix it