What's new

ATI Catalyst 4.9's are out

OP
L

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
FYI,

CATALYST™ CONTROL CENTER Version 4.9
This section provide information on ATI's CATALYST™ CONTROL CENTER. The CATALYST™ CONTROL CENTER replaces the ATI Classic Control Panel and allows users to easily configure and increase their productivity when using an ATI graphics accelerator. The CATALYST™ CONTROL CENTER includes an extensive feature set that significantly enhances the end-user experience.

Considering some don't want .Net framwork installed and/or hated the CCC so far be cautious. sounds like the 4.9's give you no choice.

Jigga0o7

Overclocking Junkie
LazerTag said:
FYI,

Considering some don't want .Net framwork installed and/or hated the CCC so far be cautious. sounds like the 4.9's give you no choice.

Cat 4.9 with no CCC

I haven't fully tested out the cat 4.9's yet but i've had them installed since yesterday evening. I'll do some testing today and report back.

smcd

Yeah, ATi finally got off their arses and updated the OpenGL side of their drivers. :)

OP
L

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Thanks for that Jigga. I was just coming back to make note of the CCC free version. Another member of my clan just pointed that out to me a few minutes ago.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I'm running them now, I can't really tell much difference, then again, I havent played any games today.

Jigga0o7

Overclocking Junkie
Hexidecimal said:
I'm running them now, I can't really tell much difference, then again, I havent played any games today.

Here goes my UT2k4 results at 1600x1200x32 HQ 6x/16x

Frames: 14820 - Time: 213074ms - Avg: 69.553 - Min: 31 - Max: 118

X800 Pro @ 520/560

Not bad at all, I say.