What's new

Apollo's compatibility level

Dominator

Well, coz it's an open gate for further bugs discovery so what you get on the one side (you get fast results) you lose it on the other (time wasted hunting and fixing further bugs troubles).

RatTrap

GODLIKE
yes but you don't get finished.. imagine if you made shle work with every n64 game ever made one day.. and there was no code to fix?.. nothing to update.. nothing to do?.. it would lead you to the end :(.. the end is no fun..

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I desire an end :) And I can only be successful with Rattums by my side and Dominat0r with counsel. That is the real dream team hehehe ;)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
hehe.. only problem is you guys make me feel cheap :/.. i'm just a big ol bag of luckyness or sumthing to you :(.. buhuuu.. i feel used..

but really.. you do desire an end?.. hmmm what would you do?.. i mean if apollo was "finished" (i know that sounds weird).. but what if?.. to me it would be like if i had made all the websites on the internet or something like that.. not one possible website to make ever again.. it would kinda be like commiting proffesional suacide(sorry if i killed that word) or something like that..

Dominator

RatTrap said:
yes but you don't get finished.. imagine if you made shle work with every n64 game ever made one day.. and there was no code to fix?.. nothing to update.. nothing to do?.. it would lead you to the end :(.. the end is no fun..

Ok, I got a lot of imagination, but this, THIS is hard to imagine.
And by the way .. you're no cheap bag. No need to argue, you know the whole stuff already ;)

Azimer said:
I desire an end :) And I can only be successful with Rattums by my side and Dominat0r with counsel. That is the real dream team hehehe ;)

:blush:
/me hugs Azimer ...

Azimer

Emulator Developer
You shouldn't feel used... You are our good luck charm and we depend on you :( With you being away for so much, my progress has been almost nothing. I need you back :( You mean much to Apollo.

With programming, there are always new projects. Apollo is not a professional project by any means. Professionals get paid for their work ;) Once Apollo is done, I will move on to bigger and better things, just as you move on to other websites. There is no difference.

RatTrap said:
hehe.. only problem is you guys make me feel cheap :/.. i'm just a big ol bag of luckyness or sumthing to you :(.. buhuuu.. i feel used..

but really.. you do desire an end?.. hmmm what would you do?.. i mean if apollo was "finished" (i know that sounds weird).. but what if?.. to me it would be like if i had made all the websites on the internet or something like that.. not one possible website to make ever again.. it would kinda be like commiting proffesional suacide(sorry if i killed that word) or something like that..

RatTrap

GODLIKE
awwww.. so much lub :D.. welp as i see it.. i like being a perfectionist honestly.. but at the same time i feel that once a website is working good enugh.. i have to move on to the next one because the time i'll use in perfecting something might not even be apreciated by anyone.. and i could actually be making a new website instead of using the time i have on perfectioning something that nobody would care about.. know what i mean?..

i was being abit extreeme b4.. but this is more on the lines of what i meant.. imagine being so ready with shle or apollo that you guys won't feel like there's a need to actually put more time into it?.. would'nt that be kinda boring?.. i know it gets boring for me when a website is so finished that it can be released.. even though i could do so much more on it.. nobody would care.. other than me of course.. but i too would care more if i started up something new eather way.. hmmm maybe this makes no sense hehe..

Dominator

/me points at the missing images in the tools, plugins sections ;)
/me starts writing a list and send it to Santa Klaus RatTrap.

CyDEtrakD

ayo,
when its is in that state that n64 is perfect it will be time to emulate the gamecube...

one,
cydetrakd

The §nake

Has anyone heard of an Petahertz PC?

Or an Exahertz PC?

(1000 Gig = 1 Terabyte)
(1000 Tera = 1 Petabyte)
(1000 Peta = 1 Exabyte)