What's new

Apollo website to be updated

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Site updated. Sorry for the delay. I was really busy with schoolwork. I stayed up 72 hours straight from Tuesday to Thursday. Then I needed to sleep and slept in to Friday. By then, I had social things to contend with.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Quite right, and the truth of the matter is, I was whining along with everybody else. My apologies.

If you don't want questions, you should either not announce or lock the thread, as far as silliness is concerned, this is a forum, like any meeting chat place theres going to be some joking about, and emutalk.net doesn't strike me as the purely 100% serious crowd of people, what a world this would be if we were all a bunch of boring little gits, lol

Thanks for the update, Azimer!

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
FAR said:
no need for sorries, we are all glad that you are back!:)

Not bad yet... but all in good time. BTW. Don't worry about threads like these "chasing me away". I actually enjoyed some of the earlier speculation. I wish I would have come through and been able to deliver a PS2, XBox, or GC emulator. That is just not in the cards at the moment :) I am very happy to say my greater presence on emutalk speaks volumes about how well Martin64's comeback has done for the morale and quality of the members on this board. I am once again happy to be here. :)

:emutalk:

Romboy

http://www.stormfront.org
Azimer said:
Not bad yet... but all in good time. BTW. Don't worry about threads like these "chasing me away". I actually enjoyed some of the earlier speculation. I wish I would have come through and been able to deliver a PS2, XBox, or GC emulator. That is just not in the cards at the moment :) I am very happy to say my greater presence on emutalk speaks volumes about how well Martin64's comeback has done for the morale and quality of the members on this board. I am once again happy to be here. :)

:emutalk:

It's nice to have you back :)

Bow down to the great Azimer! :apollo: