What's new

Another problem with Demul(Atomiswave)

biohazard75

Ok I trying to play Dolphin Blue in Demul32-0.5.6 and it plays just fine until I get to the first boss. And I then lose sound. So I've played the second stage to see if the sound would return and nothing. I've also down loaded the demul057 with the gpu update but playing Dolphin blue in this emu there seems to be too many graphical glitches. Are all the games for the Atomiswave (Demul emu) fully playable? and if so how do you guys have it set up?

Wade007

I'm still working through this same issue(s) myself. Can't say I've played through Dolphin Blue far enough yet to find any problems. I'm using Demul 5.7 on a Win 7-64 bit. My focus is on Atomiswave and Naomi games.

According to a link on forums.ngemu.com...

Dolphin Blue ( Sammy , 2003 )
NOTE: Sound seems to get off after first BOSS, it could be an 'audio-multi-threading' related problem (maybe)

Another "supported/unsupported" list can be found on *snipped*

Other than these links, I haven't found any other sources to might list what games work or don't work and what the issues are (or how to fix them). If you find something else (or create your own list) please let me know as I'm also very interested.

Welcome to the wild wild west of emulation.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

biohazard75

I've given up on this. 200 plus people viewed this and no one can help. Thanks wade007 for stopping in and showing your support. If you manage to get it up and running please let me know.

Wade007

Not sure what I'm doing differently, but I played Dolphin Blue to the first boss using Demul .57 and the sound was fine. It didn't cut out at all. Seems to be great.