What's new

Alien existance confirmation

ChronusDark

i looked up a bunch of the names of the people on the video and they seem to check out

also you all seem to be wanting to discredit this project by saying the reporter isint very professional

you have to realize that the disclosure project is a non-profit orginization and they probably dont have the resources to get an expensive reporter

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
Over the past couple decades, video "evidence" has really lost its value. No, I didn't watch the two hour video, but even if I had, I already know it wouldn't have changed my opinion. Even if the creators are ex-government employees, what's to say they didn't just manufacture the video (in fact maybe that's why they're ex-government employees). I mean, watch Star Wars: Episode I or II. Film makers can easily create whatever kind of "alien" they feel like and make them look more realistic than the humans they're standing next to. (And it's no longer just Hollywood that can do this.)

I think it would be cool if there were aliens too, but if there are, I also think they'd want to avoid Earth like the plague - it's a very messed up planet. We haven't even made it to other planets yet and we're already well on the way to destroying this one. If you were an intelligent creature from another planet (or heck, from this planet) would you want anything to do with people whose first application of nulcear technology was to eradicate two cities full of hundreds of thousands of innocent people and leave the survivors of the attack with terminal diseases that would kill them later?

th3l3fty

FOX? Biased? Are you guys nuts!?!?!?!?!? What guys are you referring to on FOX? CBS has bias and doesn't tell you- they say they're in the middle. CBS is so blatantly liberal it disgusts me. FOX has news as well as opinion shows, and they tell you their bias. Philadelphia Inquirer? Liberal. New York Times? Liberal. Washington Post? Guess what? It's liberal!
I could go on for pages about this, but I think I'll have mercy on you folks.