What's new

About Gamecube Games For Dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a blockbuster in mississauga and I would like to keep all of our games on a backup on our pc. But I do not have a dvd drive installed in any of my computers so I cannot read the gamecube files. Before I resort to purchasing a dvd drive I would like to know if any of you know where I could possible aquire some gamecube ISO's.

Thankyou I appreciate all of the help.

coolcono

Obviously

Well if you own a blockbuster, you should have gamecube games. Then all you need to do is put them in upside down in your cd rom drive. Then automatically it should download directly to your computer.

OP
M

methodofman

Banned
I Shall Try

I Will Try Doing That And I'll Update On How It Went.

--UPDATE--

Thanks for the help but that did not work.

Note: If it matters I tried on pikmin 2 and custom robo.

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Yeah, last I heard, if you put a vd in a drive upside down, the lens would read through the label and the problem with the data being burned backwards wouldn't be a problem anymore. LMFAO :D
In mississauga, :sp_canada

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
Wow this is just sad. Its just like saying "Hi I work at nintendo of america and i want to backup my games for the company, my computer doesnt have a dvd drive can anyone tell me where i can get illegal versions of the games we make so i can back them up?" its like wth? how can u not have a dvd drive or cd driver, and second try and read the rules post before you try a scam like that. :whistling

PS: and pick a place people acualy heard of.

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
ViperK8B said:
PS: and pick a place people acualy heard of.

Sad thing is I've actually heard of Mississauga. Lolz :p It's in Eastern Canada, hence the South Park smile icon I threw in there.

Last edited:

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
methodofman said:
I own a blockbuster in mississauga and I would like to keep all of our games on a backup on our pc. But I do not have a dvd drive installed in any of my computers so I cannot read the gamecube files. Before I resort to purchasing a dvd drive I would like to know if any of you know where I could possible aquire some gamecube ISO's.

read the rules.you cant ask for gc isos aka gcms.if you want em buy it and rip it yourself(search google for the tutorial).i wonder why this thread isnt closed. :alien2:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Because all of us are joking about the way the user asked for isos... that's why... laugh with us!

V99

pwner
methodofman said:

omfg why would a "owner" like you of Block busters wanna make a backup :sp_canada:sp_canada:sp_canada:sp_canada

Status
Not open for further replies.