What's new

A question in this old Year

Schnee

Hi everyone. I hope you all planned the new years eve allready.
Here in Zurich it is snowing. :)

I have read all FAQ's and spent 3 hours scanning forums but i still did not manage to run the Chankast EMU. So i appologies if my question is superstupid for pros like you :)

But i think that i am pretty Close. So my PC is fine. Hi-End CPU with nice NVIDIA Craphic Card. Deamon Tools Installed. Mounted everithing. Utopia is working. BUT: After Utopia is loaded, i umount the CD, i mount the game (Virtua Tennis), then i reset the EMU and Chankast freezes. I also tried the Stop the EMu and Start again. Sometimes the Animal turns into Silver and spins around and you can see some freeks hanging in front of their Computer.

So, if someone has an idea i would by really happy for this wonderfull x-mas gift. I will go and buy the game anyway for the PC. But i am wondering what i did wrong.

Thanks for your attention and for replies
Timon

gucky

Hey, im not sure wether im right or not (becouse i didnt managed it too) but i think its not compatable to chankast.. i didnt find it there:
Chanka compatability list

Ich wünsch dir nen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr ;)

EDIT:
I tried UTOPIA by myself now and it didnt work with any game.. (when i tried it with my real DC then it had worked fine without a reset..)

Last edited: