What's new

A major apology

H

h4tred

First of all I apologize to every single person on this forum. I have let every single person down because of how I acted in the last couple of months. (for those that don't know, I was "mudlord", and "mudlord88"

And now I must repent for all those wrongdoings. So I offer apologies to every single member of this forum, past and present.

This includes the following:
* Allnatural: for bothering you with the bans. You really don't need to take that shit.
* Cyberman: for not being like my usual self like I was in the past...
* gitech001: for being so rude and obnoxious to you in the past. For this, I am sorry and I am also sorry for wasting your time:
* Aristotle: for my destructive criticism. I should be helping you, not just offering ill advice or being rude
* Jabo: for doing what I have done (you know what)
* Zilmar: for doing what I have done also to your project. I don't expect any reentry at all (should be a ban for life), but I am sorry for not letting you know personally the flaws in the system first, instead of making it a warez release.
* Exophase: for being a jerk in the past.
* MooglyGuy: for all those arguments about accuracy VS speed.
* The MAME collective: for all those arguments and ill thoughts about such a emulator

I don't expect any forgiveness at all, all I simply ask is that you all read this.

Sorry for wasting your time.

RebthOFalenLsrs

like words and stuff go here
Well said! Not that I have any idea what he's talking about, but still, sub-bridge water-flow bygones should probably be considered, imho.

Cyberman

Well sometimes bad things happen even if we did those things ourselves. So we have to deal with things we've done. However at least you admit you made mistakes, I think that takes more guts than forging ahead as if nothing happened, or running away from it.

What is, is, if we don't accept people as is, how can we accept ourselves? I've done stupid things, everyone has, the point is first to realize it was a bad idea. The second is to learn what to do (right) the next time. The last is to get up and move on with life, if you get knocked down, you get up, even if you did it to yourself.

Cyb

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Now that that's out of the way, let us celebrate. Why? Well, think of something.

OP
H

h4tred

Because I truly want to apologise?

Is that too much to ask? And how is it lame?