What's new

A little trouble

h8uthemost2

I"m having a little trouble with the 1964 emulator.

When I start it up, and after I start a Rom, the emulator won't have any functionality. Meaning, that I can't click on anything. I actually have to bring up the Task Manager, just to close the emulator.

I went into the window options, and looked at a few things. And I ticked the Start Full screen at Rom Startup box, but it won't go into full screen. I copy and pasted the Video plug in from the Project64(Jabo's plug in) hoping that would somehow help, but it didn't. It did make the games run a lot smoother though.

So does anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem? It's like the whole 1964 window freezes when a game starts. Before I load a game, the window works. I can go into File, Edit, etc. But once a game starts, nothing works(I can play the game though). I can't click on anything. I can still save and load by pushing the F tabs on the keyboard, but that's about it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
OP
H

h8uthemost2

AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2700+
2.16 GHZ 256 MB of RAM
Radeon 7000 Series

I run Project64 on my computer(I know my specs aren't the highest) and that emulator runs just fine. And like I said, 1964 runs just fine, it's just I can't click on anything. It's weird.