What's new

a few issues

evilauronthe2nd

Project 64 1.

I have a few problems, I've read through all the FAqs and searched for other posts but nothing seemed to help so...

First off when i try to use the N-rage direct Input (with Jet froce Gemini) it says that there is no Controller present in port 1, also with Jet force Gemini some colours are missing, both the crystals and blood appears as whit instead of their respective colours.

And with Bomber Man 64 there are some things missing as well including the arrow by the file select (not a big deal but its annoying) and some otehr effects are missing just woundering how to fix this (i read these problems in the game specific problem section but there was no solutions)

And another bomberman game this time 'Bomber Man 64: The second attack!' again some random effects missing, including bomber man in the 'Customize bomberman' section as well as the small characters displayed at the bottom in the character select screen in the Multiplayer modes...

was just woundering if theres some settings i can change to make these appears or if theres some plug ins i can dwnload. I appreciate any help, thx.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
For the game errors, I suggest you have a look at Iconoclast's game configuration guide since it contains specific setups to many games to make them as perfect as possible.