What's new

A combined N64 emulator on xbox = 1964+PJ64+UltraHLE

lantus

its a video of me loading up and playing Perfect Dark using the 1964 core on my green debug Xbox - which has 128Mb of Mem rather than 64Mb

Last edited:

desertboy

Xbox N64 Emulation Fanatic
aprentice said:
Rice is in the US, oDD is in australia, so i dont think so.

Sorry not sure I follow you I assumed that an avatar was a picture you load up to the forum and appears under your name after every post and that oDD & Rice both having Conker as they're avatar made them similar but hey maybe I'm just plain mad.

Edit: I just realised you think I think Odd & Rice are the same person which I certainly don't if they were 1964 would have been oDD's 1st xbox port not ultraxle and he would of used the latest sources.

Last edited:

GE Master

Holy Hell

Well I think it's appropriate for me to reply to this topic! The video says a lot about the quality of the emulation that's for sure. Really though, with this type of development there must be an adapter made for Nintendo 64 controllers for the XBox. It just amazes me to see the limits pushed like this. Of course GoldenEye and to a lesser extent Perfect Dark have me a bit excited. Not sure about Gameshark codes or the possiblities of online play but wow this blows me away. Thanks for posting this stuff. I really had no idea!! I knew I was onto something getting my website GoldenEyeForever.com....