What's new

Crazy Taxi Shot - BLOODY AWESOME!!!

tbag

Grant64 said:
tbag has way too much time on his hands!

The progress is impressive and the textures are looking better and better!!! I am delighted that the 2 main DC emu's are putting in so much effort! Keep up the good work

Yep i sure do but yeah great work guys keep it up the Richer the better, good thing i have a sweet tooth ;)

CyRUS-

Which are the main two? dreamer was still a v.good effort and an unreleased build just about ran namco museum. Anyhow i've added a couple of updated snowsurfers shots to the screenshots page so u might like those :)

tbag

Lord Cheese said:
*slap*

he means Icarus and Dreamemu silly :p

sadly, dreamemu sux and is not worthy to be refered to as a main emu :)

Dont say that atleast you got somewhere and Icarus damn man! those screenies are really tasty

decription

Amazing dude. I seriously can't believe how far along Icarus is. Like cool said a Dynamic Recompling Engine would help speed tremendously, progression of emulators often yields speed increases as well so I'm not worried about that. Great work Cyrus. Do you have any plans to start work on a Dynamic Recompling Engine anytime soon or have someone do it?

CyRUS-

Since i'm so busy with r/l i may set up a dynarec plugin system but eventually I'd like to write my own.
wooh, powerstone now works too =)