What's new

Emulators... which one!?

OP
Vegitunks

Vegitunks

I tried UtraHLE already and it didn't work either :(... I'll go check out what problems it gives me and post it... *sigh* :donzingof

Acorn

I'll try to help you as much as I can : / But like I said before, never has a V2 so don't know their specific probs.

Maybe meet me on #emulation64?

gokuss4

Meh...
first of all ultrahle does not support winodws xp and second of all you should get a better video card, like a geforce 2 at least, i mean the dell dimension should of came with an nividia geforce 3 64mb, i mean c'mon. you can try suprahle. go to www.emulation64.com look for supraHLE and try that and see if it works.

Acorn

Whoops, didn't think about him being on XP. True, I can get ultrahle and suprahle to run on winxp, but they are a pain in da rear : /

I was just saying ultrahle for sake of simplicity - suprahle does more but is harder to work with.

OP
Vegitunks

Vegitunks

check this thread to see the problems I had and posted for SupraHLE on the SupraHLE topic. I'm having the same exact problems with UltraHLE only the game selection window stays open and doesn't exit itself at the end.

OP
Vegitunks

Vegitunks

I got everything to work thanks to Acorn. And thank you everyone else for selflessly aiding me. :pj64: Forever!