What's new

1024 x 768 resolution

Fury

I presfur this resolution on my comp coz the icons and the start menu dont look so big but in internet explorer the pages look way too small and along the right and left sides there is a big border, is there anyway to make internet explorer bigger but to keep the display on 1024/768?

OP
Fury

Fury

I have a 19" moniter, it looks fine but the borders on the sides of some pages are kinda annoying

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Do this in IE:
Click on View>Text Size>Larger or Largest. Hopefully that will get rid of the borders.

zorbid

Sites with borders are designed to have a fixed width in order to not f*ck up the design. AFAIK, IE won't let you zoom in. Opera has a zoom feature, but It is not very acurate (most of the time fux0res the layout).

Stezo2k

S-2K
i think he means when he changes resolution he gets borders over the sides of the screen (like most monitors do that havent been positioned) there should be a button on your monitor to stretch the borders

Stez

OP
Fury

Fury

no i mean just in internet explorer, the rest has no borders, its only on a few sites anyway

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
if you use mozilla, you can adjust the text size on the fly, just hold control and move your mouse wheel up or down til the text is the size of your liking.