What's new

Mafia!:)

yogaman

Banned
haXgirl said:
2fast4u said:
i read a review on this game yesterday and hell im gonna buy it as soon as i get some cash together :) looks pretty DAMN sweet

Buy it? Eww... I have it. It's a good game.. almost as good as battlefield 1942 :p I cant even remember the last time I paid for software or music :/

Well, if you'd somehow get busted you'll be sittin' in jail for quite some time .... :devil: .....

haXgirl

*Everyone* downloads warez. Even my step dad that just so happens to be a Sgt. at the police station in his town. The "problem" is too huge for them to be picking on people like me. I've never known anyone that was arrested for downloading pirated movies or games. However, you might have something to worry about if you're the one distributing the stuff :p

RPGlover12

i dont think they arrest anyone for downloadin games and movies ;) i've never heard of anyone anyway ;) dats y i keep downloadin and downloadin ;) hehehe 90% of my games are downloaded ;) the otha 10 is copied :)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
ok SHADDUP, anyone know how to get past the mafia level where you have to bomb that one guys car???

RPGlover12

Josept i think u already used cheats in a part in a game dont mind usin that one too ;) so u can finish the whole game with cheats ;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
Martin said:
I already finished this game, it kicked ass but was too short IMO. :D

hehe, i didn't have THAT much time on my hands:blush:

/me points and laughs at martin

hehe, o you deserve it martin, we won't mention your past times where you've gotten me MUCH better;)

Acorn

Any tips on how to pass the level where you have to go and pick up a truck full of wine at a garage? I can get down to where they block the path with two cars, but can't pass it. If I drive through it, my car explodes soon as I get outside (no granades, this is like the first level where if you don't take the assigned path they kill you in one shot). If take the stairways, they nade me running, or sneaking down. Now heres the kicker - if I go the normal route, go to blocked cars, blow them up/shoot the people past them, the two complete and total morons with me will ALWAYS, no matter what I do, run into the first cocktail that is thrown. No matter where it lands - they say "oooo, fire! pretty. must run into it!". Which totally sucks. I've tried locking them up-stairs with cars, but they just talk through the cars.I've tried, blocking the path to where the cocktails get thrown with cars but they walk through the cars and into the cocktails still. Sooo...... aside from loading the game and blowing them to bits 50 times, what steps can be taken? I've spent almost 24 hours trying.

Stezo2k

S-2K
RPGlover12 said:
i dont think they arrest anyone for downloadin games and movies ;) i've never heard of anyone anyway ;) dats y i keep downloadin and downloadin ;) hehehe 90% of my games are downloaded ;) the otha 10 is copied :)

very true, so why not? most ppl use warez etc, even my gf does and her parent dont like illegal stuff, i havent known anyone thats been caught for owning a pirate movie etc, ive known a copier getting caught for it tho, good job i dont ;)

Stez

RPGlover12

i've never heard of a copier either ;) if its a secret its not ;) like between u and ur friend its not i think ;) coz nobody is gonna know bout it ;) but ifur gonna make a shop for copied games ;) i think dats wat i call ILLEGAL