What's new

Game says playable, but has big problem..

MonolithTyriss

I've got conker's bad fur day running right now, on 1964 0.7.3. The emu says it's supposed to be playable. However, you get -any- money in the game, an you can stand by the scarecrow near the dung-beetles who you're supposed to pay for a manual to continue, an it seems the game doesn't realize you have the money! Anyone else come across this kind of problem? Is it just some kinda tweaking thing, a wrong rom version, or is this really an emu problem? Thanks. (Jabo D3D7 1.4, Azimer 0.4 beta, Nrage DI8, 400x300 res, 1.4ghz athlon, Geforce2mx 64meg vid, 256megs ram, winxp.. other stuff on request)

OP
MonolithTyriss

MonolithTyriss

Okay, my mistake. (Yeah, mistake! Whatever the heck caused all of you to start using My bad, even tho it's something Jar Jar says an is totally an annoying jerk otherwise is beyond me. But it needs to stop! Proper english people.. or at least some level of common sense!) Turns out it's not a problem with the game -or- the emulator. It was a code I didn't realize I had on, zaps whatever money you get in the game if it's on. Infinite money.. don't use that code for Conker!