What's new

Problem With Pokemon Stadium 2

seth2k2

I just downloaded :pj64: and it works great with all my roms
execpt when i play Pokemon Stadium 2 my up/down and left/right buttons dont work,they work on all my other roms does :pj64:

support Pokemon Stadium 2 ?

pTomic

Sorry..

2bzy4ne1 said:
you have to use the digital d-pad to move around.
I'm new to this forum, but I like him . ;) Anyway, I have similar problem. When I use "D-pad" any where in game it's fine, but I can't to choose any pokemon except "a" and "b", others ("up", "down", "left" and "right") doesn't work. I use keyboard for playing.

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
omg you guys... N00B ALERT! anyways you have to use the Digital Pad to work it. Go to your controller plugin config and where it says something about configuring your digital pad change whatever it has to Up Down Left and Right to the corisponding spots ;).

pTomic

??

I use "D-pad" any where in game it's fine , but I can't to choose any pokemon except "a" and "b", others ("up", "down", "left" and "right") doesn't work. I use keyboard for playing.

Like I say, I use D-PAD and it's working fine, but when I need to choose Pokemon for fight, I can't except with A and B.:bunny:

itsmoerly

grindcore enthusiast
It's obvious that many people have put there oppinion of help in on this thread but, the problem I'm having ( and I assume pTomic is having also ) is still not yet fixed.

I can't move either.
I changed my cpad controller settings from the default home, end, delet, pagedown to R, L, U, D in hopes it would fix things.
That didn't work.

So I went back to the default setting for the cpad thinking maybe I was just being lazy and really needed to just use the home buttons etc.
That didn't work either.

So, I still can't move left or right. I can move up or down though. 50% of my problem still pretty much "seckz bawlz"

Maybe someone else could help me with this. Possible bad rom dump? Maybe I need a crack? please help and thanks so much in advance.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
"seckz bawls" - nice.

You can also try using another input plugin if Jabo's DirectInput plugin fails constantly for you. Still, like it was said earlier, Pokemon Stadium uses the digital pad and not the analog stick for movement (like most games do), so triple and quadruple-check your key bindings. If only just for kicks.

P.S. You do realize that you've resurrected a topic nearly six years old, right?

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Dumbasses are dumb.

take a look at the buttons closely you twats, they are C buttons, you know, the yellow ones.

noobs.