What's new

For people with the Illegal version of Windows XP don't install SP1 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olger901

Banned
Hello

This is imporant for ppl who use the illegal version of Windows XP Home & Pro DO NOT UPGRADE to SP1! If you do this it checks if you have an illegal serial and a cracked version of windows XP if it do have this it wil enable some security and you won't be able to access Windows XP anymore. Not even in safe mode. It makes a modification in your Kernel. and this is not a fake thing. and I know because I am having the problems now :cry: . Luckily I have a dual boot with Win98Se to tell this to you guys to prevent damage :)

So Lets Burn :angry: :angry: :angry: :devil: Microsoft !:devil: :devil: :devil: :angry: :angry: :angry:

TO HELL WITH MS!!!!!

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
BORN TO PLAY™

Or, instead of hanging Microsoft because they're making their OS better and fixing things...

Let's buy Windows officially! Just like I did.

/me installs SP1 without fear

Azimer

Emulator Developer
You can not be upset with Microsoft for attemping to outwit pirates. Most software company's patches do not function when you install them on a pirated version of their software. I think Microsoft does an admirable thing given their leverage. Didn't I preach that WinXP is evil and should be avoided? *sits content with Windows 2K on his computer*

RatTrap

GODLIKE
for some odd reason i feel this post should eather be deleted or closed.. to me it's kind of like talking about warezed games and what to do with them to get the warez to work.. i dunno if that's alright in this forum but for some reason it feels abit grey-ish..

RatTrap

GODLIKE
also.. it's a very lame post.. geez ppl.. buy Windows.. you use it more than you use your games anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.