What's new

starting a message board. Need help.

Kakarot

Hey guys I'm currently making a site for a club/group of people who are big fans of the underrated Super monkey Ball. The sites coming along and soon I'd like to look into putting up my own message board. Is there a free one (I don't care about ads or whatever just need one for free :D). Is somewhere I can get hosting free hosting or something? We've been posting at gamefaqs (about 40+ of us until they started moding us... BASTARDS) I know nothing about this so maybe someone from the staff or Martin can even help me out. Thanks.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
phpBB is a great free message board as well, our friends over at PSX Fanatics is using it. :)

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
phpbb2 is extremly easy to setup. Just a few fields, and you have it running. But then you need php and mysql support on the server...

Lex

@ at lycos you can get free mysql and php support i just putted my my board on it, look My board it runs phpbb2 and i added the attachment mod, it works but i cant post attachement cos when i try to it says the attachment is too big and that php cant define the size of the file, the file is within the limit, try it on my board you'l see