DuckStation - PlayStation 1, aka. PSX Emulator

Features

CPU Recompiler/JIT (x86-64 and AArch64)
    Hardware (D3D11 and OpenGL) and software rendering
    Upscaling and true colour (24-bit) in hardware renderers
    "Fast boot" for skipping BIOS splash/intro
    Save state support
    Windows, Linux, highly experimental macOS support
    Supports bin/cue images, raw bin/img files, and MAME CHD formats.
    Direct booting of homebrew executables
    Digital and analog controllers for input (rumble is forwarded to host)
    Qt and SDL frontends for desktop
    Qt frontend has graphical configuration, and controller binding
    Automatic content scanning - game titles/regions are provided by redump.org
    System Requirements

A CPU faster than a potato.

For the hardware renderers, a GPU capable of OpenGL 3.0/OpenGL ES 3.0/Direct3D 11 Feature Level 10.0 and above. So, basically anything made in the last 10 years or so.
    SDL-compatible game controller (e.g. XB360/XBOne)

Here: https://github.com/stenzek/duckstation

Windows building: https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/fRItIexu/file.html

MacOS building: You have to build it yourself because of exec files. It cannot be moved anywhere if you know what I am talking about. No application (.app file) available just yet. He is working on it.
    Last edited by azoreseuropa; February 18th, 2020 at 14:43.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - Catalina (10.15.4)

iPhone XR - iOS 13

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is a good post ant the features that you write are perfect but why I struggle building my own PSX Emulator when now you have just go to some website and download it with only one click. This building the emulator through DuckStation if I'm correct is by yourself the ones who love to do that kind of thing. For the ones like me who don't know that much things just download the emulator and play the games
    Last edited by joroyos; April 11th, 2020 at 23:50. Reason: grammar

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joroyos View Post
    This is a good post ant the features that you write are perfect but why I struggle building my own PSX Emulator when now you have just go to some website and download it with only one click. This building the emulator through DuckStation if I'm correct is by yourself the ones who love to do that kind of thing. For the ones like me who don't know that much things just download the emulator and play the games
    I am quite not sure what you are talking about. Is there something I can do to help you with your problem ?
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - Catalina (10.15.4)

iPhone XR - iOS 13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I like it. It has a romlist (Looking at you, ePSXe), is a breeze to set up, and has a pleasant interface, two, even. Compatibility seems solid. This may be my go-to emulator for PS1 games from now on, I really like what I'm seeing.

If i ever disagree with you, it is not because im trying to be an *******. It is just to tell you that you are wrong

Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58, Socket-1366// Intel Core i7-950// Corsair Dominator 6 GB DHX+ DDR3// NVIDIA GeForce 275 GTX 896 MB (Going to upgrade)// HDD space: About 3.5 TB// Realtek High Definition Audio//Power supply: Unknown, but packing lots of ****// Custom built PC.