What's new

Demul X86 07 (BUILD 111117) Can't extract spuDemul.dll plugin - Access denied WinRAR

The Cimmerian

Hello.

I can't run the Dreamcast games beacause de spuDemul.dll file is not being extracted from the 7z file.
It's giving me a weird error of access denied when i try to install the emulator.

I have Windows 10 64bit machine but there wasn't a 64x version of the latest emulator (11/11/17) does anyone knows why is this error happening and how to fix it?
I am the admionistrator of the PC and Bitdefender isn't being the problem either.

spotanjo3

Hello.

I can't run the Dreamcast games beacause de spuDemul.dll file is not being extracted from the 7z file.
It's giving me a weird error of access denied when i try to install the emulator.

I have Windows 10 64bit machine but there wasn't a 64x version of the latest emulator (11/11/17) does anyone knows why is this error happening and how to fix it?
I am the admionistrator of the PC and Bitdefender isn't being the problem either.

I suggest you to go to the Demul Irc channel for the best result. They are the developer, you know. And quicker reply to resolve the issues instead of long discuss back and forth for the answer. :)

Last edited: