What's new

need a GBA (or whatever Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga's console is) emulator

XanTheFiregod

hey, so i found this site and i need to know where to get a GBA emulator so i can play Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, i really need to play that, have NEVER played it past the intro cuz KBHGames doesn't run fast enough, like, 12 FPS or something :(

MaximillionFace

Just looked up KBH Games because I've never heard of it, and it looks like they use a JavaScript based emulator, which can be pretty terrible depending on your computer and browser of choice.

The first step would be to get a stand alone emulator. There are quite a few for GBA, but I've had good luck with VBA, or visual boy advance. In my experience, as long as you have a computer less than 10 years old, it plays most games at a reasonable speed.

The next issue is finding the rom. We can't tell you where to find roms, but a Google search is usually pretty helpful. Just search for (game name) rom or something like that.

Edit: I hope I'm not breaking the rules even telling you that.

Edit 2: I hadn't even thought about if you were on mobile. On Android I use MyBoy. If you're on iPhone, as far as I know there's no emulators available without jailbreaking it. Also, I've never used an iPhone, so I don't have any recommendations.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
X

XanTheFiregod

well i use vboy now so yeah, now i got that, but i need game recommendations (don't provide any roms or isos please)

OP
X

XanTheFiregod

yeah, thats what i'm using, and the mountain part is a pain in the ass >-< anyone know how to beat the part right after the second boss fight (the statue thing)?

OP
X

XanTheFiregod

guys i lost my save file and i can't recover it!! also, the moderator with the zombie gif, *slaps you across the face and its a crit for 12 damage* excuse that action, i had to ._.

templatespicy

It was an amazing gaming console which allows user to play game anywhere they want with wide variety of video games. With help of gba emulator you can easily play Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga etc. GBA emulator allows you to play Gameboy Advance games on your devices like windows or android.