Thread: Play! News

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Play! News

Play! the PlayStation 2 emulator for the Win32, OSX, iOS and Android platforms, has finally updated:

Sorry for the long wait for this build! This was due to all the work that was needed to make CMake the official build system for the project. This should make it easier for other people to contribute the project. The CMake build configuration was used to generate this build and hopefully, we'll be able to deliver builds at a much faster pace from now on. In any case, here's the list of new stuff in this build:

- Compatibility fixes (ie.: Beatmania IIDX, Shin Megami Tensei, Silent Hill 2, Crash Twinsanity now boot (not necessarily playable though)).
    - Add screen shot feature on Windows, macOS and Linux.
    - Minor performance improvements.

Download here.
    https://twitter.com/thejoypad for news posts from emulation64, and my own personal projects. Follow me!
    HD NES packs for hdnes and mesen

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh well.. Still not much but wonder if this person is only developer or a team developing the Play! emulator ? Hmm.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Sierra 10.13.1
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 11.1.2

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Just test it as I did a year ago, I think. Not much change.. Very poorly compatibility. Well.. I want to know if this person is a developer or a team developer. I doubt. I believe that it is one person developer. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Model: MacBook Pro with a Retina, Mid 2014 (Purchased in March 28, 2015) -- macOS Sierra 10.13.1
    CPU: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphic Card: Intel Iris 1536 MB

iPhone 6+ - iOS 11.1.2