What's new

VF4 Final Tuned performance issues and graphics glitches using 23.09.2015 and DX11NG

xenphor

I have a 4790k and a 750 ti graphics card and am I having issues with VF4 Final Tuned in demul. I've read that the dx11ng plugin is supposed to be the best for naomi 2 but it has issues as you can see in this screenshot:
[edit] can't post screenshot
imgur dot com/1CX8OZh

Second, during the intro where the different characters appear, it's as if demul is pausing to load each one and then goes back to full speed. I got the same problem when using my intel integrated graphics so I thought that was the problem but it also happens with my 750ti. Is there a reason it pauses like this? Once the characters are loaded it runs at full speed but it's kind of annoying to have all the loading during the game. Is my computer not good enough to run at full speed? I use max performance.

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
I have a 4790k and a 750 ti graphics card and am I having issues with VF4 Final Tuned in demul. I've read that the dx11ng plugin is supposed to be the best for naomi 2 but it has issues as you can see in this screenshot:
[edit] can't post screenshot
imgur dot com/1CX8OZh

Second, during the intro where the different characters appear, it's as if demul is pausing to load each one and then goes back to full speed. I got the same problem when using my intel integrated graphics so I thought that was the problem but it also happens with my 750ti. Is there a reason it pauses like this? Once the characters are loaded it runs at full speed but it's kind of annoying to have all the loading during the game. Is my computer not good enough to run at full speed? I use max performance.

Can't you attach a screenshot?

Edit: I believe that the forum requires 5 posts before you can post links, it's to limit spam.

Darkness Knight

1CX8OZh.png

Try disabling "Translucent Joint" & "N2 Vertex Cache".

P.D: Delete the "scache" folder.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight.

OP
X

xenphor

So it's something only nvidia can fix? Also, would a better gpu help with all the pausing and loading that goes on? It seems to stop the second playthrough but that doesn't help games in which new elements are constantly being introduced all the way to the end, unless you want to replay the whole game just so there's no pausing.

Last edited: