What's new

Hello, some one help me connect as master/slave

rikkuu

Hi,
My friends and I use to play a game called Spawn in the demon's hand in the arcade non stop it's how we met and still friends to this day from when it came out in 1999
We wanted to get together and play it again but the DC version isn't the same as the arcade version as in you don't get to play the normal level and actual combo's don't work correctly
So we decided to see if you can emulate the arcade version and we can but we run into problems maybe some one can help us out it would be a great deal to my friends.

So the problem we are having is connecting to each other when we do connect to each other via P2P we get the same screen of one player. I have already set up in the game config for one game to be the MASTER and the other 3 PC's as slaves in game service menu. but when we all connect like I just said we only see the master game on all of our screens as one game with one player I don't understand how I can setup a netplay as different screens like the arcade because the arcade cabinets they are 4 individual cabinets connected to each other. Any ideas how to emulate netplay to work as if one computer is the master and the rest are the slaves to have 4 play battle royals? if anyone has any suggestions i'm willing to try every thing and anything so my friends and I can enjoy this game together again. There is about 25-27 of us wondering how this could work we are all best friends and met through this game you would be helping out many people for us to have fun again like the old days.

Thank you.

Edit: I also forgot to include we have tried connecting via master server list on a low ping server when we all join the room on a game I created and we hit start nothing happens the emulator doesn't load at all. Also this is Naomi based game.

Last edited: