What's new

Full Screen Issue on Demul 0.7 Hikaru Star Wars Racer Arcade

showdownx

Hello,

I could really use some help. I can't seem to get the full screen to work on Demul 0.7 running Hikaru while playing Star Wars Racer Arcade. I hit the ALT+Enter and that didn't work. By hitting Alt+Enter, it brought to full screen for like 5 seconds and it goes back to window mode. I know it possible due to seeing Youtube videos. In the settings I have full screen selected. Do I need to change the settings or something? Star Wars Racer Arcade has been an all time favorite and I've been dying to play. Please help?

emusa

I had the same problem when I used a program to hide the cursor; like "nomousy.exe" or an .ahk script (hotkey). Demul can't run fullscreen with such a program running simultaneously.

BTW; Demul hides the mouse cursor correctly since the latest updates, so that's great.

OP
S

showdownx

I had the same problem when I used a program to hide the cursor; like "nomousy.exe" or an .ahk script (hotkey). Demul can't run fullscreen with such a program running simultaneously.

BTW; Demul hides the mouse cursor correctly since the latest updates, so that's great.

So I should have posted something on here 3 dayz ago. But the issue was resolved with AutoHotKey. I appreciated the support from emusa and Darkness Knight, thanks alot!

thfc1978

So I should have posted something on here 3 dayz ago. But the issue was resolved with AutoHotKey. I appreciated the support from emusa and Darkness Knight, thanks alot!

I have been having the same problem and I just cant get it to run in fullscreen. Sorry for being such a noob but how did you get it to work in fullscreen. Are you able to go through the steps for me. Thanks.