What's new

Cant get Djipi's texture pack to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emd023

I have been trying for hours but cant seem to get this working. I have placed the two .DAT files in Project64/Plugin/Cache. I have placed glide3x.dll in the main Project64 directory. I have placed Glide64.dll, Glide64.ini, and GlideHQ.dll in Project64/Plugin/GFX (are these the right places?) I then go into setting and switch the plugin to the new "final" Glide64. I also change the rest of the settings that are on Djipis readme.

I have been following a number of other tutorials but nothing seems to work right. What exactly am I doing wrong here?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Do you have the actual texture pack in the right place with the right name?

puxxi2003

NO.

if you have the glide*.dll in the gfx-folder, your cache folder has to be "/project64/plugin/gfx/cache".
you dont read the tutorials!
the cache and hires_texture-folders always have to be in the same (Plugin) folder as the glide*.dll-files

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
E

emd023

NO.

if you have the glide*.dll in the gfx-folder, your cache folder has to be "/project64/plugin/gfx/cache".
you dont read the tutorials!
the cache and hires_texture-folders always have to be in the same folder as the glide*.dll-files

All of these tutorials are vague or out of date. Its not easy for a newbie. Djipis tutorial doesnt even mention the GFX folder.

Anyway thanks for the help. I got it running.

Status
Not open for further replies.