What's new

Fun idea

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
The tenth of March will be written as MAR-10 and as such should be EmuTalk Mario day.
:icecream:

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

Too late. Besides, we shouldn't do celebration events with a potentially hijacked plane on the loose, right?

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Thanks for raining on my party.
Why not? Sure, this is a interesting world that we live in these days, but if you, or anyone;
thinks that not having fun in life will solve the problem they are sorely mistaken.
Bad things happen, it's life. Sure morn the dead and pray for the missing but beyond that there is nothing that we can do.
This world is corrupted by sin plain and simple, there is only one fix to the problem and that is thru the blood of Yashua (Jesus).
No act of remembrance or remorse will bring that plane out of the water or back from where it is.
I thought that this forum needed a little hummer thus the original post was made. Please forgive me if I offended you.

F

Fanatic 64

Meh, I didn't mean it all that seriously.

Point is, March 10 is over.

I even wrote a sort of joke involving this date, the plane crash, and "Half-Life 3 confirmed", but I decided not to publish it since it may be detrimental to my dignity (though not because of anything mentioned above).

This gave me an idea: Ge should make April 1 Project64's day (since it usually gets released on that date), and celebrate it by providing full-care technical support and maybe even making a new RDB (I think I got the hand of how to do it for 2.1, though I may not have something ready in 20 days).

Anyway, I guess this thread (the original topic) is already past it's expiration date. Should we recycle it or dispose of it?
trash_16.png