What's new

Wow Time Flies!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Good thanks, still ticking along despite the state of the world at current lol.Things good with you?
Indeed. Would be nice to go back to 2001 just for a little while where life was a lot simpler, but that's what growing up and old does to you!

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Next month it will have been 21 years since I was registered here. Crazy to think about sometimes lol. 23 years total since I started in the emulation community.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Next month it will have been 21 years since I was registered here. Crazy to think about sometimes lol. 23 years total since I started in the emulation community.
LOL Snap!
We both show Nov 25, 2001

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
If memory serves me correctly we were on a different forum software prior to our November 25th date which is why some of us older ones all have the same registration date or close to it :)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
If memory serves me correctly we were on a different forum software prior to our November 25th date which is why some of us older ones all have the same registration date or close to it :)
Yup you are spot on lol

I just wanted to chime in that I'm very much still alive! Man, I haven't frequented the forums since 2007...time really DOES fly! I was an angsty teenager back then. Now i'm in my 30s lol. I still love emulation with a passion, and my Valve Steam Deck is loaded with them :)

I hope you all are doing well as well!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I just wanted to chime in that I'm very much still alive! Man, I haven't frequented the forums since 2007...time really DOES fly! I was an angsty teenager back then. Now i'm in my 30s lol. I still love emulation with a passion, and my Valve Steam Deck is loaded with them :)

I hope you all are doing well as well!
I was 17 when I first started posting on ET, this year I turn 40!

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Definitely do, forums are still good for projects that need a home but a majority of collaboration takes place in the discord channels now.