What's new

Longtime President of N dies

F

Fanatic 64

Of pneumonia. Sad, but he at least lived 85 years. Unlike, say, Donna Summer, who died aged 63, got lung cancer after breathing 9/11 dust. What I mean is, his death could have been worse. Sad, still, but he leaved a huge legacy on this industry. May he rest in peace.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Of pneumonia. Sad, but he at least lived 85 years. Unlike, say, Donna Summer, who died aged 63, got lung cancer after breathing 9/11 dust. What I mean is, his death could have been worse. Sad, still, but he leaved a huge legacy on this industry. May he rest in peace.

85 was the same age as my mom's father! (I think I heard that it was pneumonia, too!) And IIRC, I heard that 63 was when my mom's mom died! :(
I heard that my mom's mom got colon cancer! :(

But, where my mom's father lived, it could have been American hantavirus for all I know! (deer mouse feces or urine)

Last edited:
F

Fanatic 64

And since then Satoru Iwata died aged 55, from bile duct cancer. Damn, let's hope Shigeru Miyamoto, Keiji Aonuma, Koji Kondo, Reggie Fils-Aime, etc, are not next on the line soon...

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Satoru Iwata! Really? Why haven't we heard of this until now?

That's a horrible thing to say but with that said you couldn't pay my enough to head Big N.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
And since then Satoru Iwata died aged 55, from bile duct cancer. Damn, let's hope Shigeru Miyamoto, Keiji Aonuma, Koji Kondo, Reggie Fils-Aime, etc, are not next on the line soon...

Welp, Junk Parts over at badcaps.net died of stage 4 cancer in 2015 and I was bummed!