What's new

Getting Rumble to Work on Logitech F510

Sewer Rat

Hi folks, just made this account to see if anyone could help me with this issue. Currently running Project 64 2.0 to play some Conker's Bad Fur Day and wanted to use my F510. I'm having difficulty getting the rumble pack to work though. I tried using NRage but when I activated the rumble pack the only option for Forced Feedback was none and all other options were greyed out. I then tried updating to the latest Nrage thinking that would help but still nothing. If anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it. I am running the 510 in DirectX mode if that makes a difference.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
you need to install Logitech Gaming Software 5.10 (or 5.11? whichever is the latest) to install the Force Feedback driver

OP
S

Sewer Rat

I have Gaming Software 5.10 installed, however it only gives me the option to modify the controller itself when its in Direct Input mode which I have found does not work at all with P64. The drivers are there since the rumble works normally in other games like GTA an Arkham Asylum.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
i've not heard of anyone experiencing this other than you.

Nrage will use whatever FFB library is registered under the dinput section of dxdiag