What's new

Doubutsu no Mori e+, tools needed for translating?

retrogamingdude

So I dumped my copy of Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Forest) e+ and played it on dolphin and runs decently. But I would like to translate this game to english. Is there a debugger on dolphin or something? I opened the text banks with a hex editor and they give garbage letters so I cannot see the Japanese, otherwise I could get the intro translated in a bit. Anyone know of anything? Thanks in advance

F

Fanatic 64

So I dumped my copy of Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Forest) e+ and played it on dolphin and runs decently. But I would like to translate this game to english. Is there a debugger on dolphin or something? I opened the text banks with a hex editor and they give garbage letters so I cannot see the Japanese, otherwise I could get the intro translated in a bit. Anyone know of anything? Thanks in advance
There is an English release of Doubutsu no Mori for the GameCube (Animal Crossing), and also a translation of the Nintendo 64 release, so I don't know why would you want to translate the Japanese GameCube release.

OP
R

retrogamingdude

So when I tried loading the game in dolphin debugger, the game won't even boot :/ Could someone take a look in the text banks and see how translation is possible?