Proud Administrator Of Emutalk.net
* I develop software for: iOS, Android, Mac, Linux & Windows.
* Proficient in C, C++, Objective-C, Swift, Lua. Also know some: C# & PHP.
Want to help EmuTalk? Want us to relive the glory days of old? Ping me, I would love to hear your ideas
- Working on a debugger: http://forums.cen64.com/download/file.php?id=89
- Adding 64DD support, with the help of LuigiBlood: http://forums.cen64.com/download/file.php?id=82. We currently have a booting IPL, working RTC, and have some seek/reads working. LuigiBlood is blocking on debugger support due to things being hard to track down ATM...
- Mac OS X builds now seem to quasi-work.
- Various performance improvements and optimizations.
- SSE2 support was added, so any x86_64 processor can now play CEN64, and we're only a few commits away from 32-bit builds.
- Also thinking about adding/how to add a software-based transactional memory (STM) algorithm to leverage multiple cores/threads and boost performance.
Hi, windows SSE2 build crashes (as in, xxxx has stopped working) on any version of MM. Linux version just works. Just a report. Cheers.