EDIT: Code and binary of unofficial versions download available at
mudlord just posted a link in freenode that seems to contain the source of project64 1.6. He told us that it is ok because the license allows him to distribute it
He posted following link
* Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute Project64 in both binary and
* source form, for non-commercial purposes, is hereby granted without fee,
* providing that this license information and copyright notice appear with
* all copies and any derived work.
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
* warranty. In no event shall the authors be held liable for any damages
* arising from the use of this software.
* Project64 is freeware for PERSONAL USE only. Commercial users should
* seek permission of the copyright holders first. Commercial use includes
* charging money for Project64 or software derived from Project64.
* The copyright holders request that bug fixes and improvements to the code
* should be forwarded to them so if they want them.
can somebody verify that this is legit? I cannot find the source anywhere else on the pj64 page.
<mudlord> PJ64 1.6 source