What's new

Nrage sticky movement?

ff7squirrelman

Hi, I have been using N-rage's Direct-Input8 V2.2 Beta and it works great except that if I move the mouse slowly it doesn't detect mouse movement at all, making it hard to make small or fine movements (aiming) in first person shooters like perfect dark. I have my range set to 100 and have tried it with both the use real n64 values box checked and unchecked, i've also tried it with older versions to see if it was just a problem with this version but I still had the problem (plus I need to use this one to properly have my control setup). Does anyone else have this issue? Could it be a problem with my mouse or computer settings? My mouse works perfectly for everything except this plugin so I doubt its that. Any ideas how to fix this or is there any info I could provide that might help figure out the problem?

Some random info that might but probably won't be useful:
Mouse: Razor DeathAdder
Emulator: Mupen64++ (Though the same problem happens in other emulators i've tried, including project64 I think)
Movement settings: Buffered (This is the only thing that I think could be a problem so far, but its necessary for my settings and shouldn't cause any problems)

To be more specific I can literally move my mouse across the entire screen slowly and not move at all in the game, but if I quickly move it the same distance it will jump across the screen.

Last edited: