bsnes is a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Game Boy Color emulator, that began development on 2004-10-14. It focuses on accuracy and clean code above all else. It never uses speed or compatibilty hacks. As a result, the minimum system requirements are greater than with other emulators.
Changelog for v086 :
- created ui-debugger target (Laevateinn)
- fixed multitap ports 2-4 [quequotion]
- fixed ui-libsnes target compilation
- fixed a crashing issue with NSS XML markup
- improved cartridge-folder loading support
- NES can now load .fc (headerless NES) or .prg+.chr (split NES) images
- fixed cursor being visible in fullscreen mode when using Linux/Metacity window manager [ncbncb]
- show normal cursor when using Linux/SDL video driver [ncbncb]
- added menu accelerators
- fixed a bug in performance profile SMP incw/decw instructions
- SNES core can now optionally be built without Game Boy emulation core
- added 2012-02-04 cheats.xml database [mightymo]
Check out project website for latest files and informations.