Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lightbulb Tech stuff that's actually FUN (Warning a Geek moment)

Most people like iCandy err iPhone iPad iPod I have yet to here of an iTV but hey I'm sure it's been thought of.

well I got the iOutOfStuff, pun intended I generally like to fiddle with tech stuff and see what I can do.

So if people want to REALLY play with some low cost toys that are fun go HERE and read up. HackAday is also a fun place to visit.

If you ever seen a hexbug spider robot check this out.

the Ti Launch PAD (or this site works too) is $4.30 (US) each, from TI. You can get an IDE for windows running (use the IAR one not the CCS as it's way too complicated). So it's rather cheap (in the US) I don't know about other countries but... I have this and this for it and I am experimenting with some communication ideas and just fooling around.

Remember emulation exists because of some of the wacky things people invented. How about invent something else? (for fun).

Things I am fiddling around with:
    Hexbug robot with (my own) sonic range finder and other gadgets
    doppler radar system for sensing movement

just too name a few

Cyb
    Progress (n.):
    The process through which the Internet has evolved from smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart terminals.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recursive (adj):
    see Recursive

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Hackaday is a great site!

I built a Bluray laser Maglite (Very Very Dangerous Do Not Look At Beam!!!) after seeing it on that site, or maybe it was Instructables.com i can't remember
    Last edited by NES_player4LIFE; March 1st, 2012 at 02:04.
    -NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.
      Spoiler: