January 26th, 2012, 11:50
Some questions about plugins.
1. What is the best audio plugin for 1964? I have a fast PC but the sound crackles and frequently break.
2. How can I enable fsaa or fxaa in glide64? I don't have fsaa when I force it in NVIDIA CP.
3. I have 1964 SVN r111 now. This is the best 1964?
4. Why my old savegames are not compatible with 1964 SVN r111? How can I enable compatibility?
5. I can't select RSP plugin. Why? I don't need it anymore?
6. Is it possible to stretch the window mode 320x240 to window 1024x768 mode? I do not want to increase the resolution. I'd like to get the effect like in pcsx2. Stretch native resolution.
April 11th, 2012, 21:31
I have a question about the whole windwaker texture setup for Project 64. I downloaded the 3 part pack of cell shaded textures for Ocarina of Time which was the 2011 pack. I extracted all three files which created two .DAT files. One being the THE LEGEND OF ZELDA_HIRESTEXTURES.DAT and THE LEGEND OF ZELDA_MEMORYCACHE.DAT. I put both of those files into the plugin folder and then into the cache folder. I put all of the Glide64 files after i had installed it into the plugin folder. Then I followed Djipi's guide by disabling CRC calculation. Then enabling use alpha channel fully, compress texture cache, and save texture cache to hard disk. Those were all the steps. So then, I loaded up zelda ocarina of time rom and there weren't any textures loaded. please help me. please help this noob(me) out here.