Just thought I would post a topic here for the latest version of the unofficial 1964 that i manage at code.google.com/p/emu-1964
Mind you must of the changes are other peoples work I've just maintained them into the the one repo since I'm not much of a programmer myself.
Yes i did have no idea what to write here at all, but another reason i decided to post here was to get more interest into development, and more bug reports or anything, as i said im not much of a programmer so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Source Code Licence:
Here is a summary of what has changed since i didnt really keep a clean change log, but you are however able to have a look yourself through
from r107 backwards
1964 Input(N-rage's input plugin)
- Remove uneeded sleeps
- Clean up wingui code making it cleaner and hopefully work better
- Remove uneeded plugin loading code
- Add in RetroRalphs overclock ability
- Remove Kailerra netplay, hopefully create our own in the future
- Games that rely on using the time for night and day now work
- Modified the Xbox 360 controller code so it is more usable and you aren't forced to use the Xbox 360 controller for all players.
- Cleaned up a lot of code
- Remove all other combiners but the pixel shader for DirectX
- Remove support for OpenGL, since it was starting to be heftly neglected within the source code and would be more beneficial if it was a seperate plugin like Rice Video Linux
- Animated textures support
- Loading background in games like Zelda Ocarina of time
GNU GPL v2 - http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Using Animated(alternate) textures - http://code.google.com/p/emu-1964/wi...imatedTextures
If you find any issues please post them at http://code.google.com/p/emu-1964/issues/list